I based my activities for EDoL that year around a lot of the free resources you can get which are published by the European Commission. You can find a link to how to get those resources (whilst they last!) here alongside some other carefully selected links.
If you own class sets of the booklets below please check out our related resources here ! If you haven't... there are still ideas which may be useful to you!
Here is the presentation I did in assembly: EDL Presentation KS2
The yearly European Day of Languages ALLNE competition is here and can still be used as an activity: Competition European_Day_of_Languages_2015_(1)
You can read below, for further inspiration:
- what activities I did to celebrate in 2014
- what activities I did to celebrate in 2017 (no idea why I didn't record 2016 ha ha)
- what activities I am doing to celebrate in 2018
- European Day of Languages ideas
- my top 5 books for languages days
What is YOUR favourite European Day of Languages activity?