The show aims to support anyone who teaches languages to children up to the age of 13. You will find out about Nathalie's own experiences in the classroom, learn new ideas to support language teaching and listen to interviews with other languages specialists and practitioners.
In this episode I talk about:
- coping with an awkward situation in the classroom
- the things I feel we (personally or our schools) should be prepared to pay for (3'25)
- BONUS: a teaching track to listen to with your pupils (15'13'')
- courses providers: the Association for Language Learning , Network for Languages , the Odette Hunt Network , Power Language
- resources: Ideas Education , Catherine Cheater schemes of work and more , Language Angels , The Primary Languages Network , Little Red Languages
- click here for my article and presentation about schemes of work (now 2 years old so costs may be different)
- Click here for the book "Games for Teaching Primary French" by Danièle Bourdais and Sue Finnie
- Click here for rewards and prizes at Little Linguist
How would you have dealt with the situation described at the beginning of this podcast?
What do you think is worth paying for to support your teaching?
Which books about teaching languages can you recommend?
Please answer in the comments below!