Data controller and business owner: Nathalie Paris
Nattalingo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website (ie your email address), then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nattalingo may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13/05/2018.
What I collect
On this website:
- your email only
When you have contacted me with an enquiry and we have worked together:
- your name and school
- your email address
- your school address
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting (information which can support yours and the children’s language learning journey) using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Please note I do not use automated individual decision-making and profiling.
The legal basis for processing the data I gather
- If you have signed up for my newsletter on my website or at an event where we have met, the principle of consent applies;
- If we have worked together (either I have visited your school or you have attended an event where I have delivered training), the principle of legitimate interest applies: you are involved in teaching languages to young children and through my newsletters I provide you with free support towards that responsibility. In order to best help you, I need to keep the data mentioned above.
- In both cases, please note that you can opt out of receiving updates from me at the bottom of every email or by contacting me at email@example.com.
How long I will keep your data
I will review my data yearly. If you have not interacted with me, your data will be removed after 5 years, if not earlier.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect on and off line.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
My website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way: if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes (ie newsletter), you may change your mind at any time by writing to 20 West Road, Consett, DH8 8QF or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 20 West Road, Consett, DH8 8QF.
If you believe that any information I are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above addresses. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.