Thank you for visiting my website!
How can I support you and your pupils?
You may listen to my podcast, watch my videos, read my book blog or read my general blog FOR FREE! I hope you will find it helps with your teaching. I have also organised posts which may be of interest to you.
If you are based in the North East of England, you may also attend, FREE OF CHARGE again, termly training/supportive meet ups which I run at St Mary's RCVA Primary School, Blackhill. I do this as a volunteer for the Association for Language Learning.
I currently also offer (but not for free!) the following services:
- regular teaching of French and Spanish in nursery and primary schools (weekly but also half-termly)
- support with the organisation and delivery of special languages days
- staff training on various primary languages matters, eg languages and literacy
- storytelling in French, Spanish and German, with or without my unique mobile library bus
- teaching French through football skills
What does a visit from me look like?
Once you have decided you are happy to work with me, we will put a date in the diary. About a month prior to my visit, I will email you a document setting out what the visit will look like (see sample document) and we will organise it together. In brief, I tailor each trip to your and your pupils' needs... but don't just take my word for it, check out some of my testimonials!
How much does it cost? (within 15 miles of Consett)
- regular teaching: £80 per afternoon, £180 per day
- support with special languages day/events: £100 per afternoon, £200 per day
- staff training: £100 per hour
- storytelling in the classroom: £100 per afternoon, £200 per day; storytelling on the bus: from £150 per afternoon, £260 per day (based on how far you are, please contact me for a quote)
- teaching French through football skills: £100 per afternoon, £200 per day