Click below for….
How can I support you and your pupils?
Whether you are just getting started with French, you want to raise the profile of French in your school or you are a specialist teacher… I can support you by:
- working directly with your children in a nursery or primary setting. One-off visits are available in the north east of England, and I am happy to work remotely to deliver assemblies or share stories in French with your classes! You can choose your stories from my book menu here! book menu . Do note, for future reference, that I have been teaching French in nursery and primary schools weekly, but also monthly and half-termly;
- working with you as an educator, either in person or remotely; I can deliver individual or whole-staff training on various primary languages matters, like languages and literacy, for instance; click here for more info on CPD with me.
- providing videos and articles that will help you in your teaching. Click here for my free resources! I have also organised posts which I think will be of interest to you – click here for them.
If you are based in the north east of England, you may also attend free termly training/supportive meet ups which I run. I do this as a volunteer for the Association for Language Learning.
Do you know that in Newcastle upon Tyne we have a Saturday morning French school? I used to be one of the teachers there and absolutely loved it! Please do tell your French-speaking pupils about it. Click here for more information.
Do you also know about the Alliance Française de Newcastle upon Tyne? I used to be their secretary! Attending their events is great for getting started with French, to practise listening and to speak French! Keep in touch with them by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, their website is https://www.afne.org.uk/ .
- regular teaching: £100 per afternoon, £200 per day
- support with special languages day/events: £120 per afternoon, £220 per day
- storytelling in French: £120 per afternoon, £220 per day
- staff training: £120 per hour
I can travel further afield and/or deliver some of those services remotely, so click here to get in touch with your specific needs, finding out more about getting started with French – and get your personalised quote!
What does a visit from me normally look like?
Once you have decided you are happy to work with me, we will put a date in the diary. About a month prior to my visit, I will contact you and we will organise my visit together. In brief, I tailor each trip to your and your pupils’ needs… but don’t just take my word for it, check out some of my testimonials!