In this episode I talk about:
- how we ended up talking about loan sharks in a Spanish lesson
- my top Christmas activities (3'31)
- BONUS: a teaching track to listen to with your children (12'44")
- Gloria Fuertes poem
- My favourite stories to use around Christmas
- My favourite songs: for Y3 le père Noël est enrhumé, for Y4 la neige tombe, for Y5 Trois souris , for Y6 Noël c’est comme un rythme de jazz
- Little Red Languages for digital stories and resources
- TV5 Monde for cartoons (with thanks to Sarah Bruce)
- Ideas on how to exploit TV5 cartoons
- Using mascots and personal photos
- Euroclub Schools for quizzes and more
- Lightbulb Languages Christmas resources
- Le blog de Madame Birtwistle
Last but not least... you can take part in my competition! See details below!!
Do you have an all-time favourite Christmas activity? My new one crafty one this year will be to make paper chains with Christmas pictures but also French and Spanish writing: use them to recap phrases and sentences we have learnt so far this year! What will you be doing?