Please feel free to use the attached documents which helped me plan a full day of activities for everyone for EDL on 25th September 2014 at St Mary's, Blackhill. Get in touch if you want more info about the artefacts we used for the quizzes; we got a grant from Europe Direct North East to buy them and prizes, which was really helpful. Thanks to the grant I put a quiz together and bought artefacts which I still have and, if you are local to me, you can be borrow!
Presentation for assembly: EDL assembly
2014 ALLNE European Day of Languages Competition: EDL_Competition_2014 North East
You can also read below, for further inspiration:
- what activities I did to celebrate in 2015
- what activities I did to celebrate in 2017 (no idea why I didn't record 2016 ha ha)
- what activities I did to celebrate in 2018
- what activities I am planning to do in 2019
- European Day of Languages ideas
- my top 5 books for languages days
What is YOUR favourite European Day of Languages activity? Please share it in the comments below!
N.B. Would you like to read about books, ideas, resources and opportunities for the primary languages classroom? Then click here to receive a monthly round up of my blog (and more!) straight in your mail box!