You will find below some activities which can be used to celebrate the European day of Languages on 26th September; these could be used any time of the year as well to raise the profile of languages!
Other great links/blogs:
- Click here for the official European Day of Languages website
- Click here for Clare Seccombe’s Changing Phase blog on the European Day of Languages
- Click here for more ideas on the International Durham website
- Click here for a great song for assembly called “Hello to all the children of the world”
- Click here for online resources about the European Union : you can download the great “United in diversity” booklet by clicking here, click here for the “Let’s explore Europe” online booklet or click here for the “Languages take you further” online booklet.
- Click here for even more practical ideas in a great blog by Eleanor Chettle Cully