In this episode I talk about:
- coping with an awkward situation in the classroom
- the things I feel we (personally or our schools) should be prepared to pay for (3’25)
- BONUS: a teaching track to listen to with your pupils (15’13”)
- courses providers: the Association for Language Learning , the Odette Hunt Network , Power Language
- resources: Ideas Education , Catherine Cheater schemes of work and more , Language Angels , The Primary Languages Network , Little Red Languages
- click here for my article and presentation about schemes of work (now 2 years old so costs may be different)
- Click here for the book “Games for Teaching Primary French” by Danièle Bourdais and Sue Finnie
- Click here for rewards and prizes at Little Linguist
How would you have dealt with the situation described at the beginning of this podcast?
What do you think is worth paying for to support your teaching?
Which books about teaching languages can you recommend?
Please answer in the comments below!
N.B. Would you like to read about books, ideas, resources and opportunities for the primary languages classroom? Then click here to receive a monthly round up of my blog (and more!) straight in your mail box!