In this episode I talk about:
- The importance of food tasting with our children
- My top tips for using picture books in the languages classroom (4’03)
- BONUS: a teaching track to listen to with your pupils (19’39); about the importance of gender: masculine and feminine
- French books about books for World Book Day (or any day!)
- My book blog
- Presentation about using picture books
- Petit-Bleu et Petit-Jaune
- Le loup qui voulait changer de couleur
Do you do food tasting with your pupils? If so, when and how do you manage it?
Have you used picture books in your languages classroom before? Why (not)?
If you have, what are YOUR favourite tips for using picture books in the classroom?
Please answer in the comments below!
N.B. Would you like to read about books, ideas, resources and opportunities for the primary languages classroom? Then click here to receive a monthly round up of my blog (and more!) straight in your mail box!