In this episode I talk about: how we ended up talking about loan sharks in a Spanish lesson my top Christmas activities (3'31) BONUS: a teaching track to lis...
In this episode I talk about:
- how we ended up talking about loan sharks in a Spanish lesson
- my top Christmas activities (3'31)
- BONUS: a teaching track to listen to with your children (12'44")
- Gloria Fuertes poem
- My favourite stories to use around Christmas
- My favourite songs: for Y3 le père Noël est enrhumé, for Y4 la neige tombe, for Y5 Trois souris , for Y6 Noël c’est comme un rythme de jazz
- Little Red Languages for digital stories and resources
- TV5 Monde for cartoons (with thanks to Sarah Bruce)
- Ideas on how to exploit TV5 cartoons
- Using mascots and personal photos
- Euroclub Schools for quizzes and more
- Lightbulb Languages Christmas resources
- Le blog de Madame Birtwistle
Do you have an all-time favourite Christmas activity? My new one crafty one this year will be to make paper chains with Christmas pictures but also French and Spanish writing: use them to recap phrases and sentences we have learnt so far this year! What will you be doing?
N.B. Would you like to read about books, ideas, resources and opportunities for the primary languages classroom? Then click here to receive a monthly round up of my blog (and more!) straight in your mail box!