Today: practise saying hello, please and thank you. Click here for more info about the challenge: https://nattalingo.co.uk/daily-french-challenge-for-childre...
Are you looking to encourage your child(ren) and/or pupils to start or keep learning French whilst they are at home? Then I can help you in 2 ways:
1) DAILY FRENCH CHALLENGE VIDEOS
You can start the challenge at any time: no previous knowledge of French is required, just have fun with it!
These videos are made to help incorporate French into the children's normal day. Little bits of French, but hopefully often, will build up communication skills in the language.
Click below for:
- being polite: days 1-3
- at mealtimes and numbers 1-12: days 4-12
- make a puppet or 2! Day 13 ; jour 13 : 13 = treize
- competition time: day 14; jour 14 : 14 = quatorze
- time for activities: days 15-19
- saying how you are feeling: days 19-25
- fruit, vegetables and colours: days 26-36
- breakfast food and drinks: days 37-45
- the weather: days 46-50
Current topic: useful and fun everyday phrases!
- Jour 51 : 51 = cinquante et un ; oh là là !! - available from Monday 25th May
- Jour 52 : 52 = cinquante-deux ; aïe ! Ouille ! - available from Tuesday 26th May
- Jour 53 : 53 = cinquante-trois ; bon anniversaire ; joyeux anniversaire - available from Wednesday 27th May
- Jour 54 : 54 = cinquante-quatre ; d'accord ; OK ; dak - available from Thursday 28th May
2) WEEKLY FRENCH SCHEDULE
Please share with parents, friends, teachers... the more the merrier!
Click here for the schedule of activities this video is part of: https://nattalingo.co.uk/weekly-french-planning-for-children/ Hi! I am Nathalie Paris, AKA t...
NB email me at email@example.com if you want this but are already suscribed to my monthly updates.