If you attended the live on 31st July, I can only apologise for the poor quality of my internet connection. I think it could not cope with the number of you lovely people giving up your time to try to learn! Luckily Stéphane invited me to deliver the webinar again on 19th August, so thank you to all of you who attended at either (or even both) dates: you make it all worth it by attending and/or watching!
Thank you very much of course to Linguascope (click here for their website) for inviting me to speak as part of their series of webinars in the first place. I am very grateful for the opportunity.
Useful links, following on from your chats:
- “Bonjour Docteur”: click here for my book blog
- FutureLearn course with RiPL: “Teaching languages in primary schools: putting research into practice.” Click here for my blog about it!
- French poet, Corinne Albaut: click here for her website
- Click here for ideas of French and Spanish poetry books
- For more suggestions, including German poetry, click here to access a presentation I delivered 2 years ago
- The Haitian Revolution BBC programme mentioned: click here to listen to it.
- Click here to learn more about using puppets in the language classroom
Encore merci !