In this episode I talk about: * How I prepare myself for going back to school * My top 3 activities for when I go back (7'55") * BONUS: an extract to listen ...
In this episode I talk about:
- How I prepare myself for going back to school
- My top 3 activities for when I go back (7'55")
- BONUS: an extract to listen to with your children! (13'14")
- Sue Cave's language detectives cards (which were actually an original idea by Lindsay Smith, so thank you Lindsay and thank you Sue for pointing it out!); my own are here language detective cards French language detective cards Spanish as well as my "kindness" cards you have been kind cards French you have been kind cards Spanish
- Nattalingo's natter - episode 2
- my top 5 stories about school
- Official European Day of Languages website
- my European Day of Languages activities
Please share how you prepare to go back to school and your top activities in the comments below!
N.B. Would you like to read about books, ideas, resources and opportunities for the primary languages classroom? Then click here to receive a monthly round up of my blog (and more!) straight in your mail box!