In this episode I talk about: * making learning memorable * my favourite free resources (5'18") * BONUS: a teaching track to listen to with your pupils (15'4...
In this episode I talk about:
• making learning memorable
• my favourite free resources (5’18'')
• BONUS: a teaching track to listen to with your pupils (15'48'')
- Nattalingo's natter - episode 2: using mascots; authentic resources like YouTube
- Nattalingo's natter - episode 5: getting out of your comfort zone
- Erasmus+ programme
- ClaroGB for courses in Santander
- PQ France for courses in Carcassonne
- LFEE for courses in France and Spain
- The Language Show Live
- The Association for Language Learning
- Network for Languages
- Lightbulb Languages
- Nattalingo's natter - episode 3: resources
- Nattalingo's natter - episode 4: support groups
- 1,2,3... Tivi5monde!
- more about how to use TV5 here
- my podcast, my book blog, my newsletters and my YouTube channel!
Sorry the quality of this month's recording is not as good as normal; I accidentally forgot to select my good microphone on Audacity... so even though I was speaking into it, it was not being used and I only realised at the end! Oops! I won't do that again!
N.B. Would you like to read about books, ideas, resources and opportunities for the primary languages classroom? Then click here to receive a monthly round up of my blog (and more!) straight in your mail box!