In this episode I talk about: When children teach YOU things What I always carry around in my school bag and why (2'17") BONUS for your children: the sounds ...
In this episode I talk about:
- When children teach YOU things
- What I always carry around in my school bag and why (2’17”)
- BONUS for your children: the sounds “ou” and “u” and the phrase “j’ai mal” (10’18”)
- nursery rhyme "Les mains en l'air"
- Languages in Primary Schools Facebook group, included in this episode: my top places to go to for CPD
- how I use my 2 mascots
- language detective cards
N.B. Would you like to read about books, ideas, resources and opportunities for the primary languages classroom? Then click here to receive a monthly round up of my blog (and more!) straight in your mail box!