Work in process – on this page I am gathering blogs that can help you plan cultural work around the year in your (mostly French) lessons – in chronological order. I have listed special dates that I mark with my pupils.
July (or in 2020, August and September! for Le tour de France)
- Going back to school
- In 2020, Le Tour de France
- The European Day of Languages, ideas from: 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019; related stories
- Stories about winter
- Christmas: top 5 stories, more stories and resources, Christmas special episode of Nattalingo’s natter,
- Languages Days
- Stories for French days
- French food vs English food
- Books based in Paris: Où est mon chat ?, Un lion à Paris
- Coupe féminine de FIFA, 2019
- Bilingual stories by Les Puces Ltd
- Fairy tales in French… but not as you know them!
- French picture books with BAME characters in them
Please write in the comments below any that you would like added!